Breaking News

Cryptocurrency Reddit 2019

Image result for cryptocurrency reddit

Have You Ever Considered Investing In Bitcoin?

________


Abigail Uduak of Lagos was tired of worrying all the time where the next pay check would come from. Life seemed merely a succession of bills and worrying about how to pay them. One late night while surfing the internet, curiosity got the best of her and she decided to look into making money online. Her long hours of research paid off and she discovered a secret system that would help her get a break in life. She was finally able to provide for her three children while staying home with them.

I read Abigail's blog last month and decided to feature her story in our local job report. In our phone interview she told me her amazing story. "I basically make about ₦ 980,000 (Around 2.7k USD) per month online. It's enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I hardly work at all."

Working online has been a big break for Abigail, who struggled for months going from one dead end job to another. "I lost my job a year ago and since then have been unable to find a steady paying job, I needed a reliable income, I was not interested in the "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid scams or things where you have to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The best part of working online is that I am always home with the kids, I save a lot of money."

"I BASICALLY MAKE $1000000 PER MONTH ONLINE."
-ABIGAIL UDUAK
I asked her how she discovered her secret to success. "Honestly, it was easier than you would think. I found a youtube video online, where a couple traveled all over the world and were able to fund their adventures through trading Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. So I decided to look into exactly what cryptocurrencies were. I had zero experience with finance but I was willing to try anything to make some extra money."

In her search for information on cryptocurrency she found the Olymp Trade website. Here she was able to test out and learn how to trade easily using their free demo account. They feature an interactive training program that let her easily learn how to profit from cryptocurrency. She soon found out trading cryptocurrency was actually fairly easy and took only a little practice and perseverance. After she watched her demo training account build up in profit she switched to a real account and started making real money.

Check See How Tips 

How can a list of the best Reddit cryptocurrency subs start without mentioning the biggest thread on general discussions! With over 630,000 subscribers at the time of this writing, this is the subreddit where discussions regarding all cryptocurrencies take place. A global community where people from around the world share their perspective on cryptocurrencies, share news content - as well as memes. Be ready to hear the “hodlers getting lambo to the moon” jokes here! Be it discussions over the blockchain technology or be it major international news - or a silly meme - you can find it all here!

No comments